Sunday, October 5, 2014

welcome!

Runs on coffee and sarcasm has been an idea in the making for approximately the last year. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a while now, but haven’t really had the motivation since we welcomed Miles into our lives. This is not going to be another “mommy blog”. I hope there is a little bit of everything for everyone.

As of right now I will be posting three days per week and each day will have a theme. We start the week out with “mommy mondays” where you may find anything and everything about babies, kids or parenting. Next we have “teach me tuesdays” where I hope to impart a variety of knowledge, from DIY projects to informational posts. And I will be rounding out the week with “foodie fridays” where I will share recipes and reviews on products or restaurants. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of reading these posts as I do writing them.


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment